Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Guest Blogging Experiment

It’s hard to believe this quarter is coming to an end quickly. Many of my fellow classmates have already scheduled for there classes for next quarter. We are about to be on our final week of scheduled classes then after that it’s finals week.

This week I am working to make sure I maintain my grades and getting ready for finals. We have to have forty five college credits to be considered a sophomore, so unlike high school I will have to study for my final exams. For finals week, I have two finals, one on Monday and one on Tuesday, leaving Wednesday and the rest of the week for me to have nothing to do. After finals week what many college students look forward to is spring break. So after Tuesday I will have nearly a week and a half to keep my mind off of school.

Many college students try to think of something to do during spring break such as going on a trip, partying or just relaxing. My grandmother haven’t seen her sister for a few years so my during spring break week my family was planning to go to Virginia, but my aunts house (where my family would have been staying) has just become occupied by her freeloading, nearly thirty year old daughter (who my aunt barely gets along with). So it looks like that trip will be canceled since my aunt’s daughter has no plans on going anywhere soon. So now I’m thinking of things I can do during spring break.

4 comments:

  1. I am going somewhere on spring break, actually to a crazy place; Panama City Beach. But, I think it would be really nice to just have a relaxing vacation and having absolutely nothing to do. I HAVE NO CLUE WHO'S THIS IS. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going say that this is Brandon, he is a pretty good writer. I hardly ever see any errors in his blogs. It was very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandon did do a very great job at guess blogging you but I would have really took it to another level guess blogging your post...lol......You are somebody that just writes whatever you thinking at that moment no matter what comes out.

    ReplyDelete