Friday, February 27, 2009

I made it

Man for the last (I would say about) two months I have been trying out for the baseball team here at Newark. A lot of people say i dont look like a baseball player; well guess what I am. Every tuesday and thursday i go to practice and play baseball. I like doing it cause it something to thats fun and take your mind off of school even though you are still doing it for school. and some of the best things are that I get 2 college credits for playing Hell Yeah I am in there. I also get my own jersey with my name in the back and every thing and if we win a championship i am getting one of them big rings that is going to stop and make everybody look oh yeah the good life.
Yesterday was finally the big day if we found if we made the team i aint going to lie i was nevervous as hell;but he finally told me that i made the team i was too geeked. Part of me had no doubt that i was going to make it but another part of me had a big doubt that i was going to make it but it doesn't matter because i went to practice and worked my ass off...and you know what "I made it BITCHES" ....LMAO. j/p(just playing) but 'til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats man!What position do you play? I plan on watching many games this year. Good luck this season.

    ReplyDelete