Friday, March 13, 2009

Guest Blogging response

My experience with guest blogging was pretty fun. It allowed me to step out of my zone and experience someone else’s just for fun. I don’t usually have a lot of trust in people to take control of my things especially a personal zone such as my blog but it gave me a different outlook about how people feel my blog could go.

When I was assigned to Ethan's blog I was wondering what the hell is a Post Secret. I tried looking at his old blog and getting clues from it…that didn’t work than I tried asking some of my friends…then I tried good ol’ goggle and it told me everything I need to know. (I don’t know why it didn’t dawn on me before POST SECRETS…duh what was I thinking). When I started the blog it was easy I just searched for one that I could have the most fun and BAM! There it was: THE CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA STORY- did he really do it. That was golden I did not know what else to write so I just had fun with that one.

I like leaving my zone to allow someone else to come in for a short while and I like having new ideas whether they get used or not they are just little helpful hints that can get you by. Until next time…..GOOD DAY

6 comments:

  1. I had no idea what post secret was either, still kind of iffy on what it actually is but anyways, you did a great job. Good luck with baseball this Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had didn't really know what a post secret was, but the Chris Brown and Rihanna story was an excellent choice. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!!! Haven!!! your like, "HI!!! Im here", according to Derek. I love the way you write. You will never be able to send me an anonymous letter! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't know what post secret was either! but it looks like you learned what you needed to know and did a good job on your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do enjoy your up front writing,it wakes you up, and keeps you hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I didnt know what Post Secret was either until I asked Ethan one day in class, and for you to write his blogs for him, I was shocked because I cant picture you writing for Ethan of all people. Yall are so the opposite of eachother.

    ReplyDelete